Dr. John Friel, MD, FACS
Colorectal Surgeon, Surgeon
Please bring your insurance card and photo ID with you to your appointment. John Friel, MD, FACS,FASCRS is an attentive and dependable colorectal surgeon serving the community of Nashua, NH. Dr. Friel attended Albany Medical College, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency at the University of Massachusetts. He also completed his fellowship at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Friel is board certified by the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He sees patients for colon cancer screenings, as well as other common and specialized reasons. He is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle and works with each individual to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Colorectal Surgeon
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Albany Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center (Fellowship)
- University of Massachusetts (Residency)
- American College of Surgeons
Colon & Rectal Surgery of New England
8 Prospect Street, North II Specialty Services
Nashua, NH 03060