About Dr. John Giella
**We only see patients 18 years old and older** John Giella is a detail-oriented and considerate urologist serving the community of West Nyack, New York. He attended Harvard University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his internship as well as his residency in general surgery at St. Vincent’s Hospital. He further continued his studies and completed a residency in urology at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from Amherst College. Dr. Giella is a part of Advanced Urology Centers of NY - Rockland County and is affiliated with Nyack Hospital. He is board certified by the American Board of Urology and is a member of the American College of Surgeons, Rockland County Medical Society and the American Urological Association. Dr. Giella believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
- Urological Surgeon
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Harvard University, Doctor of Medicine
- Amherst College (Bachelor’s)
- St. Vincent’s Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- St. Vincent’s Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- American College of Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
Awards and publications
- Best Doctors, Hudson Valley Magazine 2007-2008
- Past President, American Cancer Society, Rockland County Unit
Dr. John Giella's office location
Advanced Urology Centers of NY - Rockland County
2 Medical Park Drive, Suite 10
West Nyack, NY 10994
Patient reviews for Dr. John Giella
My concern was addressed
Dr. Giella made me feel very comfortable. I would certainly recommend him.
I have been a patient of Dr. Giella's for over 15 years and could not think of seeing anyone else!
Great doctor. Will definitely return. Thanks Dr. Giella :).
Usual paper work to fill out. Efficient. Very pleasant nurse who did the preliminary exam. Dr. Giella was excellent-explained everything needed along with his therapy suggestions.
The doctor was very professional and very concerned with my needs. Will be coming back to this office and the doctor; it was a pleasure!
He was very pleasant and professional.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Congenital Kidney Disease
- Frequent Urination
- Genital Abnormalities
- Invasive Urologic Procedure
- Kidney Stones
- Laparoscopic Surgery Consultation
- Male Infertility
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Prostate Cancer Second Opinion
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Urological Surgery Consultation
- Urologic Cancer
- More Procedures