Dr. John Jameson, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
*Patients looking to book an appointment with Dr. Jameson must provide their insurance information in the online registration form* I am "double-boarded" in both General ENT and in Facial Plastic Surgery. I greatly enjoy helping patients with many different ENT issues ranging from simple problems like ear wax and ear infections, to more complicated problems such as chronic sinusitis, facial pain, and chronic nasal congestion. I have extensive experience with balloon sinuplasty and computer-assisted navigation for treating chronic sinus problems, and I have performed countless operations to straighten and reconstruct crooked noses and return the ability to breathe and smell properly. We will do everything we can to get you in to see me quickly, and when you leave my office you will understand the issues involved and the treatment plan will be very clear to you. In our opinion, this is the essence of patient satisfaction!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Boston University, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Medical School - University of Michigan, Doctor of Medicine
- Tufts University, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Awards and publications
- Citation for Excellence in Teaching, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Shapira A, Virolainen E, Jameson JJ, Ossakow SJ, Carey TE. Growth inhibition of laryngeal UM-SCC cell lines by tamoxifen. Comparison with effects on the MCF-7 breast cancer cell line. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1986 Nov;112(11):1151-8.
- Jameson JJ, Moses RD, Vellayappan U, Lathi KG. Use of the laryngeal mask airway for laser treatment of the subglottis. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2000 Jul;123(1 Pt 1):101-2.
- Jameson JJ, Cave DR. Hormonal and antihormonal therapy for epistaxis in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia. Laryngoscope. 2004 Apr;114(4):705-9. Review.
- Jameson JJ, Perry AD, Ritter EF. High septal osteotomy in rhinoplasty for the deviated nose. Ann Plast Surg. 2006 Jan;56(1):40-5; discussion 45.
John J. Jameson, MD
725 Concord Ave, Suite 2300
Cambridge, MA 02138