Dr. John Meyer, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
John Meyer is a sensitive and thorough internist working in Sarasota, FL at the Fawcett Memorial Hospital. Dr. Meyer is a Board certified internist, and received his education from the University of Missouri, completing both his internship and residency at Saint John’s Mercy Medical Center. He is a member of the America College of Emergency Physicians as well as the American Association of Physician Specialists. He acquired an acute care clinic in Sarasota, where he applies his internal specialties to his emergent care patients. His offered services range from general, diabetic, travel, and sports consultations to prostate cancer screenings, preventative disease screenings, and sexual health care. He is able to treat injuries, lacerations, asthma, and other illnesses. Dr. Meyer is an avid big game fisher.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Missouri, Kansas, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint John's Mercy Medical Center (Internship)
- Saint John's Mercy Medical Center (Residency)
- American Association of Physician Specialists
- American College of Emergency Physicians
Sarasota Family Medical Practice
6813 S Tamiami Trl
Sarasota, FL 34231