Dr. John Niles, MD
Dr. Niles is a board certified obstetrician/gynecologist and has been in active practice since 1971. The practice is now limited to office gynecology and focuses on all aspects of primary care for women. This focus entails the proper evaluation and screening for medical conditions to provide preventive care and treatment in all phases of a woman's life cycle. One example of this preventive care is our Healthy Lifestyle Program which addresses the life threatening obesity epidemic in our community.
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio
- Advantage Health
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Howard University, District of Columbia General Hospital (Internship)
- Howard University, District of Columbia General Hospital (Residency)
- Johns Hopkins University, Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Howard University, Doctor of Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Maryland State Medical Society
- Medical Society of the District of Columbia
Awards and publications
- Outstanding Local Service Award from the National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association
- Washington Magazine "Top Doctor"
- United States Army - Major, Medical Corps
- "Outstanding African American Physician" - Washington Afro American Newspaper
- District of Columbia Medical Society Community Service Award
Primary Care Women's Services, P.C.
7500 Greenway Center Dr., #620
Greenbelt, MD 20770