Dr. John Thomas, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
A compassionate, friendly, and detail-oriented physician, Dr. John Wix Thomas is proud to provide exemplary ear, nose, and throat care to residents of Long Beach and greater Los Angeles. Dr. Thomas offers a comprehensive range of otolaryngology services including, but not limited to, ear infections, vertigo, sinus problems, snoring, and sleep problems. Always one to communicate with his patients, Dr. Thomas is committed to discussing their treatment options and answering any questions they might have. In other words, he takes a hands-on approach to patient care, and his love of helping people shines through each day he steps into the office. When Dr. Thomas is not practicing medicine, he enjoys going to the gym, hiking, camping, and collecting antique cars.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- University of California, Irvine (Residency)
- Veterans Affairs Long Beach Healthcare System (Residency)
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center (Internship)
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (Residency)
- Medical School - University of Southern California, Doctor of Medicine
- Los Angeles Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
John Wix Thomas III, MD
1703 Termino Ave, Suite 210
Long Beach, CA 90804