Dr. Jonathan Leon-Rosen, MD
Dr. Jonathan Leon-Rosen is a highly accomplished ophthalmologist and surgeon with a subspecialty training in oculoplastic surgery. He received his doctor of surgery from the SUNY Downstate College of Medicine in New York and completed his ophthalmology residency degree from the prestigious New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Rosen has received the 10 Best corrective eye surgeons in exceptional and outstanding patient service award by the American Institute of Medical Professional for 2017.Clinical interests include ophthalmic plastics and reconstructive surgery of eyelids, orbit, and lacrimal system.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship in Ophthalmology
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency in Ophthalmology
Ocean Ophthalmology Group
1400 NE Miami Gardens Drive, #203
North Miami Beach, FL 33179