Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD
Dr. Berlin was born in Miami and is proud to be practicing in Florida providing the highest quality of skin care to his patients. He earned his undergraduate degree at the prestigious Wharton School of Business of the University of Pennsyvania, where he graduated magna cum laude, and received his medical degree at the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. During his medical training, he was the recipient of many awards including the Dean's Award for Outstanding Scholarly Achievement and Annual Student Research Symposium Award. Additionally, he is a member of the only national medical honor society Alpha Omega Alpha. Dr. Berlin completed his residency in dermatology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio. Authoring numerous scientific publications in the most respected dermatology journals, he also has become recognized for his significant contributions to the research community.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Internship)
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - Pennsylvania State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Florida Society of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Florida Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Awards and publications
- Berlin JM, Strasswimmer J. Surgical Approach to Rodent Ulcer Basal Cell Carcinoma. Submitted Derm Surg
- Berlin JM, Leeman DR, Chen L, Strasswimmer J. JAAD Grand Rounds Quiz. Hemorrhagic nodule on the abdomen. J Am Acad Dermatol 2010; 62 (5): 902-4.
- 2010 American Medical Association Physician’s Recognition Award
- 2010 American Academy of Dermatology Continuing Medical Education Award
- Berlin JM, Eisenberg DP, Berlin MB, Sarro RA, Leeman DR, Fein H. A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study to evaluate the efficacy of a citrus bioflavanoid blend in the treatment of senile purpura. J Drug Dermatol 2011; 10 (7):
10383 Hagen Ranch Road, Suite #100
Boynton Beach, FL 33437