Dr. Karen Landau, MD
Dr. Landau is on the staff of Mount Sinai Hosptial and the academic teaching staff of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She has been in practice for nearly two decades and has served as Deputy Commissioner of Health. Dr. Landau is certified in both internal medicine and in dermatology. She has particular interest in pediatric and adolescent dermatology, as well as in women’s skin problems.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
Karen Landau, MD
1049 5th Ave, Suite #2C
New York, NY 10028