Dr. Karen Lee, MD
Dr. Lee obtained her B.S. in Biology at the University of Sussex in England before performing research in molecular biology and then attending medical school at Cambridge University. Then she moved to New Orleans where she graduated from Louisiana State University Medical School and completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cedars Sinai Medical Center and UCLA. She is the proud mother of 4 children and enjoys hiking and skiing in her spare time.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Louisiana State University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- San Diego County Medical Society
Awards and publications
- America's Top Obstetrician and Gynecologists 2013
CV Women's Health
530 Lomas Santa Fe Dr, Suite 4
Solana Beach, CA 92075