Dr. Karthik Mohan, DO
Karthik Mohan, D.O. grew up in the USA and graduated from West Virginia University with a degree in Biochemistry. He earned his medical degree from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, WV followed by an Internal Medicine residency at Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. He then completed a Gastroenterology fellowship at the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine/Plaza Medical Center program in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Mohan has received extensive training in therapeutic endoscopy including ERCP and Endoscopic Ultrasound and has a special interest in biliary and pancreatic disorders. He also enjoys providing colorectal cancer screening for his patients. Dr. Mohan is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and the American Gastroenterological Association. Dr. Mohan enjoys traveling and sports in his free time. His favorite NFL team is the San Francisco 49ers.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- North Shore Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
- Hialeah Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, St. James Hospital and Health Centers, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of North Texas, Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- American Osteopathic Association
Awards and publications
- Chief Gastroenterology Fellow, 2012-2013
- Chief Resident Internal Medicine, 2009-2010
Advanced Gastroenterology of South Florida, P.A.
7100 W 20th Ave., Suite 105
Hialeah, FL 33016