About Dr. Karthik Raghavan
Thank you for scheduling your appointment with our office. New patients are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment to complete registration. If you were unable to provide any insurance information at the time of scheduling, please contact our office with your insurance details prior to your appointment. If we do not hear from you, your account will be considered self-pay and any charges will be due in full at the time of service. Karthik Raghavan is a mindful and diligent surgeon based in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Raghavan earned his medical degree from Government Medical College Kozhikode in Kerala. He then moved to the United States to complete both his internship and residency in general surgery at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. Dr. Raghavan is a part of Abrazo Medical Group Maryvale Specialty Group. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and is a member of the American College of Surgeons and the Brooklyn Surgical Society. Dr. Raghavan’s medical experience is vast and impressive. His areas of special interest include advanced minimally invasive surgery, acute care surgery, general surgery, endoscopy with emphasis on minimally invasive colorectal surgery, and surgical endoscopy. Dr. Raghavan is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
- American Board of Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Government Medical College Kozhikode, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency in General Surgery
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Internship in General Surgery
- Stanley Medical College, Chennai, Master’s in General Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Brooklyn Surgical Society
Awards and publications
- Resident Teaching Award, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Intra-operative breast problem - focused sonography a valuable tool in the training of surgical residents" published in the Journal of Surgical Education. J Surg Educ. 2008 Sep-Oct; 65(5):350-3 Raghavan K, Shah AK, Cosgrove JM
- Factors Dominating Choice of Surgical Specialty among Foreign Medical Graduates J Am Coll Surg. 2010 Mar;210(3):319-24. Udgiri N, Raghavan K, Kella V
- A new law for allocation of donor organs in Israel: Lancet. 2010 Jul 24;376(9737):231; author reply 231-2. Udgiri N, Oberoi A, Kashyap R, Raghavan K, Kella V
- Post Procedure Dilema: Persistant left superior vena cava. Vikram V Vattipally, Karthik K Raghavan, Bala B Thatigotala, Lalshmy V Vythilingam
Dr. Karthik Raghavan's office location
Abrazo Medical Group Maryvale Specialty Group
4524 N. Maryvale Pkwy, Suite 220
Phoenix, AZ 85031
Patient reviews for Dr. Karthik Raghavan
Very profesional, and treatit me as professional manner.
I thought I was going to have my problem solved but something else was found. Besides that, my visit went well.
Informative regarding procedure to be done.
Highly recommended. Great doctor and staff.
He is very kind and friendly. Dr. Raghavan explained everything in detail to where I understood what was going on.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Surgery Consultation
- Thyroid Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Appendicitis / Appendectomy
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Chronic Cholecystitis
- Chronic Non-Healing Wound
- Cleft Lip / Palate
- Colon Cancer
- More Procedures