Dr. Kate Nash, MD
***Please Note: You will receive an email from the practice with ADDITIONAL FORMS for you to complete prior to your appointment. Our practice requires a credit card on file at all times in order to be seen. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. Appointments cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. * Please make sure that you are filling out all forms completely, including your address and phone number. * Dr. Kate Nash is a board-certified Obstetrician-Gynecologist and a Junior Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is a graduate of Harvard University, and received her M.D. degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She later completed her residency at Northwestern University Medical Center, where she was chief administrative resident. Dr. Nash and her staff have created a compassionate atmosphere where you will comfortable from the time you check in until the time you leave. Dr. Nash is dedicated to obtaining the optimal results for your health and well-being. When Dr. Nash is not seeing patients at her practice in Chicago, she is teaching medicine, as a Clinical Instructor at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Harvard University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and publications
- Chief Administrative Resident at Northwestern University Medical Center
- Clinical Instructor at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Progressive Care for Women
676 N Saint Clair St., #1800
Chicago, IL 60611