Dr. Kate Ross, MD
Kate Ross is a compassionate and detailed dermatologist treating her patients in Sarasota and Bradenton, FL. Dr. Ross is originally from Gainesville, FL, and she earned her medical degree from the Florida State College of Medicine. She then completed an internal medicine internship and dermatology residency at the University of South Florida. Dr. Ross has received training from the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, FL, where she treated high-risk patients. Dr. Ross welcomes her patients to her practice, where she provides a variety of cosmetic dermatology procedures. Some of the services that she provides include MOHs surgery, SlimLipo, Botox injections, fillers, skin cancer screenings, and laser resurfacing. Dr. Ross also provides high-quality, complex medical dermatology care. Dr. Ross is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for MOHs Surgery, and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. She has attended seminars held by the Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic Conference. In her spare time, Dr. Ross enjoys playing guitar, participating in triathlons, and playing soccer.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Florida State University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of South Florida, Residency in Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Ross, K. Cherpelis, B, Lien, M, Fenske, N. Spotlighting the role of photodynamic therapy in cutaneous malignancy; An update and expansion. Accepted to Dermatologic Surgery 2013.
- Ross. K, Lien, M., Contreras, J. A case of asymptomatic cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa: Review of treatment options and therapeutic guidelines. Accepted to Cutis 2013.
- Casper, David; Ross, Kate; Messina, Jane; Sondak,Vernon; Bodden, Cheryl; McCardle, Tim, Glass, L.Frank. Use of Anti-Phosphohistone H3 Immunohistochemistry to Determine Mitotic Rate in Thin Melanomas. Am J Dermatopathol. 2010 Oct; 32(7):650-4
1274 North Palm Ave.
Sarasota, FL 34236
4701 Manatee Avenue West
Bradenton, FL 34209
Dermatologists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Dermatologists
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances