Dr. Katherine Roth, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
**Please type your NAME exactly as it appears on your insurance card when booking your appointment. If you are an established patient at this office and need to book an annual physical, please call the office directly to ensure the provider allows proper time to meet your wellness needs. Please note, all patients need to arrive half an hour early prior to their new patient appointments so that they can fill out new patient paperwork. Dr. Katherine Roth is a family-friendly and dependable family physician serving the community of Macomb, MI. Dr. Roth received her medical degree from Wayne State University. She completed her residency in family medicine at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System. Dr. Roth is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, the American Academy of Family Physicians, and the Golden Key National Honor Society. Dr. Roth is committed to helping her patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. She works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Wayne State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, Residency in Family Medicine
- University of Michigan (Bachelor’s)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Golden Key National Honor Society
Awards and publications
- "Resident of the Year" at graduation.
- SRHS Center for Family Medicine—Resident Research Project (2008-2010) “Improving Compliance with CDC Guidelines for HIV screening”. Earned second place honors at statewide SC AFP Resident Research Symposium in Quality Improvement Research Category.
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI. Laboratory assistant--HPV infection and cervical cancer prevention (2002-2003).
McLaren Macomb Family Medicine (Romeo Plank)
46401 Romeo Plank Rd, Suite 4
Macomb, MI 48044