About Dr. Keith Raziano
Keith C. Raziano, M.D. is the C.E.O. and Managing Director of the Physicians Spine & Rehabilitation and has been practicing medicine for over 18 years. He is currently based in our Sandy Springs office. Dr. Raziano received his undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of Miami and his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine, where he served as a Teaching Assistant. Dr. Raziano completed his surgical internship at Orlando Regional Medical Center and completed Residency training at Emory University Hospital. He served as Chief Resident and Clinical Instructor at Emory and was voted Attending of the Year. Dr. Raziano has continued to teach in his capacity as an Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Raziano is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with an additional subspecialty and board certification in Pain Medicine from The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He has served as a national instructor, consultant, and lecturer for several organizations, including Medtronic, Georgia State University, and The Shepherd Center. He also served as Medical Director for the Back in Action Program and has volunteered his expertise as a Physician Evaluator for the Special Olympics and other athletic teams. Dr. Raziano has published numerous medical studies and essays and served as a Contributing Editor to Harvard Medical School’s Rehab in Review.
- Alliant Health Plans
- Pain Management Specialist
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Miami, Doctor of Medicine
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Internship in Surgery
- Emory University Hospital, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship in Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
Awards and publications
- Chief Resident, residency training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Emory University Hospital
- Academic Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Emory University
- "Attending of the Year" at Emory University
Dr. Keith Raziano's office locations
The Physicians Spine & Rehabilitation
1035 Southcrest Dr
Stockbridge, GA 30281
The Physicians Spine & Rehabilitation
5730 Glenridge Dr, Suite 100
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Patient reviews for Dr. Keith Raziano
Although I scheduled my appointment with the Doctor, I was seen by a nurse practitioner. Susan was awesome! It would have been nice to know in advance that my appointment wasn't actually with the Doctor.
Dr. Raziano was absolutely amazing and i HIGHLY recommend him! I have been dreading going to get my knee checked out after dealing with pain and swelling for the last few months. I finally decided to go see a doctor and am very happy I met with him. He will give you all the options you have and doesn't push you towards one way or another - as he wants you to make the decision on your own and he will support you no matter what you decide. Very professional and very very knowledgable. Also, his staff - I dealt with Kinesha - was absolutely wonderful and super helpful. They both made me feel very comfortable and happy I decided to get it checked out. Thanks again!
Highly recommend. Very patient and caring. Will be my new back doc
He is very rude. Has a do-it-his-way-or-no-way-at-all!! I would never recommend anyone to go see him. He also told me to find another doctor because I took morphine sulfate and he did not believe in it. He did not give me a prescription or any thing before I left. He tried to bring me off of some meds and I went into withdrawals and he gave me a blood pressure med.
He's awesome. I sat down and took his time asking question and listening to my answers. He is very understanding and caring. He showed me that he care about his patience and the problems they may be having. I would recommend him.
Happy to have found him. His staff was great also.
Great personality! Takes time to answer your questions. Really nice Dr.
Feel like we are in a partnership for my care. Validation of information from my neurologist.
He was very knowledgeable about my complaints regarding my health and he was so reassuring. Great office visit great professionalism and I would recommend Dr. Raziano and his office to others.
Great, I felt I am headed in the right direction.
He was good. He listen to you and your needs.
I am a nurse, so maybe I expect more. This was my 1st vs. with Dr. Raziano. I have a few problems that I thought we should/would have discussed and several years of medical records as well as MRI's, CT's, etc. that I brought with me. His evaluation was based on a "2nd opinion exam" done by a partner in this practice at the request of my insurance co. in 2012. The brief 2nd opinion appt./exam lasted all of maybe 15 min. A lot has changed since that appt. Scary!!!
- Atlanta, GA Pain Management Specialists
- Austin, TX Pain Management Specialists
- Chicago, IL Pain Management Specialists
- Dallas, TX Pain Management Specialists
- Denver, CO Pain Management Specialists
- Houston, TX Pain Management Specialists
- Jersey City, NJ Pain Management Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Pain Management Specialists
- New York, NY Pain Management Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Pain Management Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Pain Management Specialists
- San Antonio, TX Pain Management Specialists
- San Diego, CA Pain Management Specialists
- San Francisco, CA Pain Management Specialists
- Washington, DC Pain Management Specialists
- More Locations
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abdominal Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Anti-Pain Stimulator Implantation
- Arm Pain
- Back Injection
- Back Pain
- Back Problems
- Botox Treatment
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Post Surgical Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Ear Pain
- Electromyograph (EMG)
- Flu Shot
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pain Management Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- Cigna Pain Management Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Pain Management Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pain Management Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pain Management Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pain Management Specialists
- More Insurances