Dr. Kenneth Bloom, MD
Pediatric Dermatologist, Dermatologist
PLEASE NOTE: DR. BLOOM SEES ADULTS TOO! Kenneth E. Bloom, MD is originally from the Detroit, MI area and moved to the Twin Cities in 1990. He attended the University of Michigan (B.S.) and Wayne State University (M.D.) in Michigan and had subsequent training in pediatrics at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD and S.U.N.Y. in Syracuse, NY and in dermatology at NY Medical College in Valhalla, NY. Having been certified in both pediatrics and dermatology, Dr. Bloom is also currently the only Minnesota physician also boarded in the newly recognized subspecialty of pediatric dermatology. “Dr. B.” is nationally known in the field and has been listed multiple times (including the current 2010 listing) as a "Top Doctor" in Mpls.-St. Paul Magazine. Dr. Bloom continues as Clinical Adjunct Associate Professor in the both the departments of pediatrics and dermatology at the University of Minnesota and participates in the Vascular Malformations Clinic at Gillette Children's Hospital.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pediatric Dermatologist
- American Board of Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology (Dermatology)
Education and training
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Pediatrics)
- Medical School - Wayne State University
- New York Medical College (Dermatology)
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University (Pediatrics)
Awards and publications
- "Top Doctor" in Mpls.-St. Paul Magazine almost continually since 1997.
- Clinical Adjunct Associate Professor in the both the departments of pediatrics and dermatology at the University of Minnesota.
Kenneth Bloom, MD
2795 Pilot Knob Road, Suite 300
Eagan, MN 55121