Dr. Khozema Palanpurwala, MD, FAAP
*Dr. Palanpurwala does not see patients aged 16 and older* Dr. Palanpurwala founded Pediatric Healthcare of Northwest Houston in 1999 to pursue his passion and to take care of the children of Northwest Houston. He did his residency at University of Illinois. His career concentration of over 14 years in Primary Care Pediatric Medicine earns him a great respect in the Northwest Houston community. He is Board-Certified and a Diplomat of the American Academy of Pediatrics. He has hospital privileges at Tomball Regional Hospital, Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center, and the Methodist Hospital at Willowbrook. Dr. Palanpurwala has a great understanding of parenting issues and provides family health care solutions.
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Dow Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Residency in Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Pediatric Healthcare of Northwest Houston P.A.
12015 Louetta Road, Suite 100
Houston, TX 77070