About Dr. Kim Wilder-Dyer
Dr. Wilder-Dyer completed her undergraduate degree at Emory College and subsequently received her medical degree at the Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Wilder-Dyer went on to complete her residency in internal medicine at the Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center in Fort Gordon, Ga. Dr. Wilder-Dyer has been practicing internal medicine as a part of the Wellstar Medical Group’s Marietta Primary Care Center since 2004. She currently resides in Cobb County with her husband and two children. In her free time, she she enjoys attending her children’s sporting events.
- Alliant Health Plans
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Emory University, Doctor of Medicine
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (Fellowship)
Dr. Kim Wilder-Dyer's office location
WellStar Marietta Primary Care Center
1810 White Cir
Marietta, GA 30066
Patient reviews for Dr. Kim Wilder-Dyer
The staff are very nice and Kim Wilder-Dyer MD was super dooper. The only thing I would down rate on was the wait time. She was running late. Thank god for cell phone entertainment. With that the time went faster than it actually was.
Always very good and thorough. Exceptional.
Marietta Primary Care/ Dr. Wilder-Dyer and staff are excellent in their profession. Their kindness, thoughtness, and care express a warm atmosphere which makes every visit pleasant.
Pleasant, friendly, efficient, professional.
Very efficient and professional. Entire staff was a pleasure to work with (at least those I came into contact with).
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Surgery Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- More Procedures
- Aetna Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Cigna Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Doctors
- More Insurances