Dr. Kioomars Moosazadeh, MD
Physiatrist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. Kioomars Moosazadeh works at a private orthopedic practice in Great Neck, NY and Astoria, NY. He treats a variety of musculoskeletal orthopedic and sports-related injuries. His ultimate goal is to improve the daily lives of his patients without relying on invasive techniques, such as surgery. Dr. Moosazadeh’s career began Tehran, where he spent ten years practicing trauma and reconstructive orthopedic surgery. His unique and innovative reconstruction orthopedic surgery article was published in the journal of “Trauma, Injury, and Infection” in the University of Texas in July of 2002. He has performed more than 7000 different orthopedic surgeries. In 2005, Dr. Moosazadeh relocated to New York to complete his residency in Downstate Medical Center located in Brooklyn. He pursued his prolonged medical specialty in diagnosing and treating patients facing injuries and diseases of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves.
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
Education and training
- Medical School - Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American College of Sports Medicine
New York Sport and Rehabilitation Medicine P.C.
140 Middle Neck Road
Great Neck, NY 11021