Kirstine Blackshear, PA
Thank you for scheduling your appointment with our office. New patients are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment to complete registration. If you were unable to provide any insurance information at the time of scheduling, please contact our office with your insurance details prior to your appointment. If we do not hear from you, your account will be considered self-pay and any charges will be due in full at the time of service. Kirstine Blackshear is a certified Physician Assistant with over a decade of experience in family practice. Kirstine Blackshear’s practice is patient-centric with a focus on open communication. Patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly, are welcome. She is experienced in diagnosing and treating common and chronic conditions, as well as in providing routine health care such as annual exams and physicals for work, school and sports.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Physician Assistant
Education and training
- John C. Lincoln Medical Center, Certificate in Nursing Assistant Technical Training
- Midwestern University, Bachelor's in Physician Assistant Studies
- Sul Ross State University (Bachelor’s)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants
Abrazo Medical Group Buckeye
525 S Watson Rd, Suite 200
Buckeye, AZ 85326