Dr. Kofi Sarfo, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor, Wound Care Specialist
Las Vegas, NV
About Dr. Kofi Sarfo
Dr. Sarfo is a board-certified family physician, who treats patients of all ages. His scope of practice includes pediatrics, adolescent and geriatrics medicine; and he has special interest in diabetes, hypertension and musculoskeletal diseases. “I will endeavor to work with you and look forward to a long and healthy relationship based on trust and mutual respect,” says Dr. Sarfo.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Wound Care Specialist
Education and training
- Medical School - M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University Faculty of General Medicine
- McLaren Regional Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- Wichita Falls Family Health Center, Residency in Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Nevada Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and publications
- Certificate of good standing with american academy of pain medicine.
- Physician recognition award by american medical association valid from jan. 01,2012- jan, 01,2015.
Dr. Kofi Sarfo's office location
Vista Medical Associates
*2909 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89102