Dr. Kristin Gorelik, MD
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or any other emergency, please call 911. Dr. Kristin Gorelik is an obstetrician/gynecologist with The GW Medical Faculty Associates and an assistant professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology with The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences. She received her undergraduate degree in Biochemistry & Cell Biology at the University of California, San Diego where she also studied Healthcare & Social Issues. She then earned her medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School, where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honors Society. She returned to UCSD to complete her Obstetrics and Gynecology residency. In her final year of residency, she served as administrative chief resident and earned the “Special Resident in Minimally Invasive Gynecology” award. Dr. Gorelik has pursued special training in contraceptive techniques, including surgical and nonsurgical permanent sterilization and long-acting reversible contraception. Her clinical interests include minimally invasive and laparoscopic gynecologic surgery, family planning, and obstetrics, and she is passionate about continuing education. Dr. Gorelik looks forward to building long-lasting relationships with her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Eastern Virginia Medical School, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, San Diego (Bachelor’s)
- University of California, San Diego, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and publications
- Assistant Clerkship Director of OBGYN Medical Students at the George Washington University Hospital
- In her final year of residency, she served as administrative chief resident and earned the “Special Resident in Minimally Invasive Gynecology” award
GWMFA Obstetrics and Gynecology
2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20037