Dr. Kristopher Weemes, DO
Clinton Township, MI
Kristopher Weemes is a compassionate and mindful OB-GYN serving the community of Clinton Township, MI. He attended Michigan State University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at McLaren Macomb. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University. Dr. Weemes is a part of McLaren Macomb-Clinton Township Women's Health. His practice is staffed by diligent professionals who are dedicated to making superior healthcare a reality for all patients. His practice uses all the latest technology to facilitate optimal treatment for all patients. His consultations are routinely thorough and precise to ensure accurate diagnoses. Dr. Weemes is a member of the Sigma Sigma Phi, the American Osteopathic Association, and the Michigan Osteopathic association. Dr. Weemes is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Michigan State University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- McLaren Macomb, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Michigan State University (Bachelor’s)
- Sigma Sigma Phi
- American Osteopathic Association
- Michigan Osteopathic Association
Dr. Kristopher Weemes's office location
McLaren Macomb Women's Health.
36561 Harper Ave
Clinton Township, MI 48035