About Dr. Kulsoom Maudoodi
The practice is accepting new patients. Please contact the office directly to schedule your new patient appointment ** PLEASE CHOOSE A SPECIFIC VISIT REASON FROM THE DROP-DOWN WHEN BOOKING, THANK YOU!** Kulsoom Maudoodi is a skilled and capable internist caring for the Enfield, CT community. Dr. Maudoodi earned her medical degree from the American University of Antigua College of Medicine in Coolidge, Antigua and Barbuda. She then moved to the United States, where she completed her residency in internal medicine at New York University, Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Maudoodi is a part of Hartford HealthCare Medical Group. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She is a member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians. Dr. Maudoodi is trilingual in English, Urdu, and Hindi. She enjoys giving back to her community and has volunteered in the Emergency Room, assisting with patient admissions and discharges at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital, Houston, TX. Dr. Maudoodi is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. During her consultations, she fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - American University of Antigua College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Houston (Bachelor’s)
- New York University, Lutheran Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Dean’s List, University of Houston.
- University of Houston Academic Recognition Scholarship.
- Allied Health Professions Society, University of Houston.
- Honors College, University of Houston.
- Research Project: Geriatric Falls, Lutheran Medical Center - Brooklyn, NY (April 2014 – Present).
Dr. Kulsoom Maudoodi's office location
Hartford HealthCare MG Primary Care, Enfield
Hartford HealthCare MG, Enfield
100 Hazard Ave
Enfield, CT 06082
Patient reviews for Dr. Kulsoom Maudoodi
It is a new building. The waiting area, exam room, and bathroom were all very clean and inviting. The staff was very friendly, and the wait time was very short. Ample parking all around the building. They seem pretty technologically advanced in how they list all your medications and vitamins, and how you can have have access to your own records. It was a good experience!
Dr. Maudoodi and her staff were kind and reassuring to a very anxious new patient.
very plesant, friendly staff including the doctor! thank u!
Very up beat - friendly
Very good visit. Dr was extremely pleasant and helpful
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Allergic Eye Problems
- More Procedures