Dr. Lakshmi Dundoo, MD
Dr. Lakshmi Dundoo practices a full range of Obstetrics and Gynecology for women ranging in age from teenage to seniors. Dr. Dundoo was trained at Washington University in St. Louis with a complete exposure to all aspects of women's health care. She has been fortunate to be able to pursue advanced training in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery including laparoscopic and robotic-assisted hysterectomy. She enjoys taking care of women during all stages of life whether a patient is a teenager in for her first gynecologic exam or a menopausal woman well into her retirement years who has special healthcare concerns. She tries to individualize her recommendations and treatment plans to fit each patient's needs. These days, the focus of healthcare for women is prevention and education. Dr. Dundoo also enjoys discussing current trends with my patients according to their risks and needs.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Osmania Medical College
- Washington University, St. Louis (Residency)
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Indian Medical Council of Greater St. Louis
621 S. New Ballas Road, Suite 399A
St. Louis, MO 63141
10004 Kennerly Road, Suite 271B
St. Louis, MO 63128