Dr. Lan Phan, DO
Dr. Lan Phan is a board certified physician by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine and Nephrology. She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of Kidney Diseases and hypertension. She obtained her medical degree from the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. Dr. Phan completed her fellowship in Nephrology at The Ohio State University and her residency in internal medicine at the Doctors Hospital. Dr. Lan Phan has been licensed to practice medicine for 14 years and has been in private practice at 360 Medical since June, 2009. Dr. Phan takes extra time with her patients to really understand their concerns and help educate them on preventative care. The friendly staff at 360 medical take pride in creating a family environment where their patients feel right at home.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- West Boca Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Nephrology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Doctors Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - National University of Health Sciences
- Ohio State University, Fellowship in Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology
- National Kidney Foundation
4875 NE 20th Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308