Dr. Laurel M. Tucker, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Tucker received her medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine in 1993. She began practicing Family Medicine in Indiana in 1996. Dr. Tucker moved to Texas and began practicing here in 1998. She is board certified with the American Academy of Family Physicians and an active member of the Texas Medical Association and Harris County Medical Society. Dr. Tucker treats all ages, from pediatric to geriatric patients. Her aim is to provide compassionate and comprehensive care to all her patients, promoting the benefits of preventive care and healthy living throughout life. Dr. Tucker has six wonderful children, a supportive husband and enjoys being active with her family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Indiana University, Indianapolis, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Harris County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
Town & Country Family Physicians
10497 Town and Country Way, Suite 360
Houston, TX 77024