Lauren Houlday, CRNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Patients are required to complete the registration form online.Patient will be mailed a New Patient Packet that needs to be completed prior to appoitment or will need to arrive to the office 1 hour prior to the scheduled appoitment to complete paperwork. Lauren Houlday is a warm and caring family nurse practitioner serving the community of Baltimore, MD. Ms. Houlday obtained her master’s degree ion family nursing from the University of North Georgia. She also holds a bachelor's degree from Salisbury University. Ms. Houlday is a part of MUMH General Internal Medicine at Falls Road. She is affiliated with MedStar Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, MD. She is a member of the American Heart Association and the Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing. Ms. Houlday is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
Education and training
- Salisbury University (Bachelor’s)
- University of North Georgia, Master’s in Family Nursing
- American Heart Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
Awards and publications
- Nurse preceptor at Northeast Georgia Medical Center and Piedmont Hospital.
MUMH General Internal Medicine at Falls Road
MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
3730 Falls Rd
Baltimore, MD 21211