About Leslee Hamadeh
Ms. Leslee Hamadeh is a nurse practitioner serving the people of Glendale, AZ. She works at West Olive Family Medicine, where along with her team she makes every effort to ensure patient satisfaction and is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. Ms. Hamadeh earned her master's degree in family nursing from Chamberlain University. Prior to this, she completed her bachelor's degree at Grand Canyon University. She also is a recipient of several awards and honors and has won the Abrazo West Campus Employee of the Month award in January 2014. Ms. Hamadeh approaches patient care with compassion and positivity. She encourages open communication with her patients which allows her to guide them through their treatment as active participants in their well-being. She is trained to address a broad range of medical conditions and places a high priority on preventive care, wellness strategies, and health education. She treats patients suffering from ailments like gastroesophageal reflux disease, hepatitis B, gallstones, ulcerative colitis, and lactose intolerance.
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Chamberlain University, Master's in Family Nursing
- Grand Canyon University (Bachelor's)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
Awards and publications
- Adjunct Faculty Scholarship. Henry Ford Community College Adjunct Faculty. 01/2011 Academic Scholarship
- Barbara Ann Endowed Scholarship. Henry Ford Community College. 01/2011. Academic Scholarship
- Abrazo West Campus Employee of the Month. 01/2014
Leslee Hamadeh's office location
West Olive Family Medicine
5112 W Olive Ave, Suite C-113
Glendale, AZ 85302
Patient reviews for Leslee Hamadeh, NP
It's always a pleasant experience at this office. All staff very pleasant kind and courteous
Leslee listens and give valuable feedback. Thank you.
I appreciate the kind, professional atmosphere here.
Leslee took the time to explain treatments, listen to my concerns and past issues. It was a productive visit, I am very happy with Leslee's knowledge and the time she took with me.
She’s awesome. I think I found my new doctor.
She was very professional and knowledgeable about what was going on with me. She made me feel comfortable with coming to the doctors office.
She was very nice, as informative.
She was very nice and understanding. I like how she explained and expressed how she would help me the best she could. She has my respect.
Leslee and the entire staff at the clinic were very kind and helpful. I am happy to have chosen their services.
She was very personable.
Leslee was so kind. I felt comfortable. I also felt like Ms. Hamadeh truly cared about how I was doing, and wanted to make sure she could see me again to check in on me. She told me about ways I can contact her, and I had a follow up appointment scheduled before I left the building.
She was amazing.. made me feel really comfortable at my first appt. I would definitely recommend Leslee Hamadeh.
I think she's knowledgeable and caring I feel that she could have looked into a couple areas a little deeper but since my first visit with her we probably just got to get to know each other
I really liked her. She spent time and was a good listener. Very knowledgeable. Very pleasant.
Doctor was cheerful but slightly pushy to get through the appointment.
Leslie is a great, intuitive, and genuine NP!
She was thorough, professional, and caring. I really enjoyed meeting her.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances