Leslee Hamadeh, NP
Ms. Leslee Hamadeh is a nurse practitioner serving the people of Glendale, AZ. She works at West Olive Family Medicine, where along with her team she makes every effort to ensure patient satisfaction and is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. Ms. Hamadeh earned her master's degree in family nursing from Chamberlain University. Prior to this, she completed her bachelor's degree at Grand Canyon University. She is an active member of the Emergency Nurses Association and the American Heart Association. She also is a recipient of several awards and honors and has won the Abrazo West Campus Employee of the Month award in January 2014. Ms. Hamadeh approaches patient care with compassion and positivity. She encourages open communication with her patients which allows her to guide them through their treatment as active participants in their well-being. She is trained to address a broad range of medical conditions and places a high priority on preventive care, wellness strategies, and health education. She treats patients suffering from ailments like gastroesophageal reflux disease, hepatitis B, gallstones, ulcerative colitis, and lactose intolerance.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Chamberlain University, Master's in Family Nursing
- Grand Canyon University (Bachelor's)
- American Heart Association
- Emergency Nurses Association
Awards and publications
- Abrazo West Campus Employee of the Month. 01/2014
- Adjunct Faculty Scholarship. Henry Ford Community College Adjunct Faculty. 01/2011 Academic Scholarship
- Barbara Ann Endowed Scholarship. Henry Ford Community College. 01/2011. Academic Scholarship
West Olive Family Medicine
5112 W Olive Ave, Suite C-113
Glendale, AZ 85302