Dr. Linda Green, MD
Pediatric Allergist, Allergist
Linda Green is a physician, board-certified in Allergy and Immunology. Her practice is located in Havertown, PA in Delaware County, a western suburb of Philadelphia. Her practice is devoted to the evaluation and management of allergic and immunologic disorders of children and adults. Dr. Green is a graduate of Vassar College and received her medical degree from Jefferson Medical College. She completed a residency in pediatrics and a fellowship in allergy and clinical immunology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia. Dr. Green is a member of the medical staffs at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital (Mercy Health System) in Darby, PA and Delaware County Memorial Hospital (Crozer Keystone Health System) in Drexel Hill, PA. Dr. Green is a member of numerous local, state, and national medical and allergy societies. She has served on the Boards of the Pennsylvania Allergy and Asthma Association and the Pennsylvania Medical Society and is currently serving on the Board of the Delaware County Medical Society. She is a Past President of the Pennsylvania Allergy and Asthma Association. She has a long-standing interest in computers and technology and serves on the Medical Informatics Committees of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology and the American College of Allergy Asthma and Immunology. Dr. Green’s other interests include cooking, designing and making jewelry, knitting and collecting antiques. PLEASE NOTE: In order to be tested at your initial visit (if appropriate), it is necessary to stop all antihistamines (pills, liquids, nasal sprays, eye drops) 4 days before your visit. Please take this into account when scheduling your appointment.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pediatric Allergist
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Pennsylvania Allergy and Asthma Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
Linda D. Green, M.D.
850 W. Chester Pike, Suite 300
Havertown, PA 19083