About Dr. Lindsay Mossinger
A knowledgeable internist, Dr. Lindsay Mossinger attended medical school at the University of South Alabama. She then completed a residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. She is also certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics. A competent and skilled pediatrician, Dr. Mossinger knows how to examine and treat children in ways that help them relax and cooperate. She is passionate about working with children and forming bonds with them and their parents with the goal of providing the best care possible to them and their families. A caring primary care physician, Dr. Mossinger brings extensive experience to her role at First California Physician Partners, located in Los Alamitos, CA. She integrates her medical expertise with state of the art technology and strives to provide the highest quality of healthcare. She understands the needs of her patients and treats every person with the compassion, respect, and attention they deserve.
- Alignment Health Plan
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - University of South Alabama, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Michigan (Bachelor's)
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- R. Ayyangar, L. Enebak, H. Garton, M. Fox. "Pediatrics Relationship Between Health-Related Quality of Life and Caregiver Stress in Children with Cerebral Palsy Receiving Intrathecal Baclofen pump Therapy" Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. September 2007. Volume 88, Issue 9. Page E7.
- R. Ayyangar, H. Garton, L. Enebak, M. Fox. "Relationship Between Health-Related Quality of Life, Spasticity, and Function in Children With Cerebral Palsy Undergoing Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy" Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. September 2007. Volume 88, Issue 9. Page E75.
- Relationship Between Health-Related Quality of Life, Spasticity, and Function in Children With Cerebral Palsy Undergoing Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy" as Poster at American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine Conference. Vancouver, Canada. October 10-13, 2007
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
Dr. Lindsay Mossinger's office location
FCPP Family Medicine - Los Alamitos
3851 Katella Ave, Ste 220
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Patient reviews for Dr. Lindsay Mossinger
Love Dr Mossinger, no wait times, very easy to talk to and is the best about dealing with tricky insurance. Absolutely recommend her for EVERYONE!!!
Great staff great people. I only saw a couple of things different in I had to wait I thought I was one of the first people to have early morning appointment
Love her! Going to see her every year for my physical and any other appointments! The best doctor I've ever had! The nurses are super nice too!
I was looking for a primary care doctor since I haven’t had one since I was a kid, and came across Dr. Mossinger. She was local and had good reviews so I made an appointment. I had some concerning bruising and needed my regular check up. She was very nice and was attentive to all my concerns. Some blood tests were done and I got a call back from her the very next day. That was the fastest I’ve ever heard back from any doctor. She went over everything and was very professional and kind. I feel very comfortable with her. Im glad I chose to have her as my primary doctor!
Dr Mossinger was very knowledge and overall an amazing Pediatrician. She walked me through the current virus that will start with kids and also encouraged to just continue to observe my kiddo for any changes.
Was super sweet and caring, will definitely be coming back!
Very professional, friendly, great bedside manner, great listener - I’m glad to have booked her!
She is a fantastic dr, easy to talk with easy to understand and goes through everything
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances