About Dr. Linh England
Dr. England became a pediatrician for two reasons: she loves children and she truly wants to help shape the way they will view the importance of health so they can grow up to be healthy adults. "I believe in the power to change a child’s wellbeing through preventive care and also partnering with the parents to achieve the best care possible for their child. I work to build trust, understanding, and good communication with both my patient and their parents. Within the broad range of pediatrics, I have special interests in Asthma and childhood obesity." "I am excited to be back in the Long Beach area with its very diverse population. My background has taught me to appreciate different cultures and although I am obviously of Vietnamese heritage, I grew up in Warsaw, Poland, before coming to the US. Hence, I speak Polish as well as Vietnamese, English and conversational Spanish." In her spare time, Dr. England likes to go hiking and rock climbing, do yoga, run with her dogs, or relax and read a mystery. She also enjoys traveling and exploring new places and cultures.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, San Diego, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California Irvine Medical Center (Internship)
- University of California Irvine Medical Center (Residency)
Dr. Linh England's office location
MemorialCare Medical Group Irvine
MemorialCare Medical Group
4050 Barranca Pkwy, Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92604
Patient reviews for Dr. Linh England
As first time parents, we had ALOT of questions and anxieties. Dr. England was very patient and provided informative tips and pointers that addressed all our concerns. We feel so much better and more confident moving forward as new parents. Thank you for your time Dr. England!!
Dr. was very thorough, patient, and nice to work with.
Great! Didn't have to wait too long!
Great visit. Quick and thorough.
Professional and kind.
Love Dr. Linh England is an amazing doctor and love how she explains everything and is so caring.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances