About Dr. Lioudmila Pliss
AVP Primary Care is a Nurse Practitioner owned medical practice. We strive to provide quality care, centered on individual patient’s needs, and we made this our motto. We make medical care available to patients when and how they need it. We follow the NP scope of practice within the guidelines and protocols of the National Institutes of Health to achieve the healthiest, happiest and the most productive lives for our patients.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Nurse Practitioner
- Adult Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Master's in Nursing
- State University of New York, Buffalo (Bachelor's)
- Charles University, First Faculty of Medicine, PhD in Neuroscience
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Master's in Chemistry
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Bachelor's)
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
Awards and publications
- Pliss, L., Hausknecht, K.A., Stachowiak, M.K., Dlugos, C.A., Richards, J.B., and Patel, M.S. (2013). Cerebral Developmental Abnormalities in a Mouse with Systemic Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Deficiency. PLoS One. 8(6): e67473.
- Pliss, L., Yang, H., & Xu-Friedman, M.A. (2009). Context-dependent effects of NMDA receptors on precise timing information at the endbulb of held in the cochlear nucleus. J. Neurophysiol. 102(5): 2627-2637.
- Pliss, L., Mazurchuk, R., Spernyak, J.A. & Patel, M.S. (2007). Brain MR imaging and proton MR spectroscopy in female mice with pyruvate dehydrogenase complex deficiency. Neurochem. Res. 32(4-5): 645-54.
Dr. Lioudmila Pliss's office location
AVP Primary Care
6631 Main Street, Suite 2
Williamsville, NY 14221
Patient reviews for Dr. Lioudmila Pliss
Dr. Pliss was very professional, helpful, knowledgeable and attentive. I highly recommend her!
Took time to listen carefully. Gave full consideration to my wants and needs. Made me comfortable.
I just had the most thorough exam in my life. Highly recommend!
Excellent, thorough, very friendly & knowledgable staff. Wonderful experience.
Very clean calm enivorment. Kind and fast service. Great one on one time with provider. Honest answers. Informative.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Annual Physical
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Birth Control / Contraception
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Fecal Incontinence
- Food Intolerance
- General Consultation
- General Follow Up
- High Blood Pressure / Hypertension
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances