Lisa Marks, CRNP
*Please note Ms. Marks only sees adult patients.* Lisa Marks is a diligent and caring nurse practitioner serving the community of Philadelphia, PA. Ms. Marks attended Thomas Jefferson University, where she received her master’s in nursing. She holds a master's in health administration from Saint Joseph’s University. She also earned her bachelor's degrees from Gwynedd Mercy University and Temple University. Ms. Marks is a part of Barry Marks, DO & Associates. She is a member of the American Nurses Association, the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, the Pennsylvania Coalition of Nurse Practitioners, and the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association. Ms. Marks is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. She works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Gwynedd Mercy University (Bachelor’s)
- Saint Joseph’s University, Master’s in Health Administration
- Temple University (Bachelor’s)
- Thomas Jefferson University, Master’s in Nursing
- American Nurses Association
- Pennsylvania Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Pennsylvania State Nurses Association
Barry Marks, DO & Associates
Einstein Healthcare Network
6302 Morton Street
Philadelphia, PA 19144