Dr. Lisa Zaleski-Larsen, DO
Cosmetic Dermatologist, Dermatologist
Dr. Lisa A. Zaleski-Larsen F.A.A.D. is a board certified dermatologist with additional fellowship training is cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Zaleski-Larsen is an Assistant Professor of Dermatology at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Herbert School of Medicine and has been trained in CoolSculpting®, Ultherapy®, Botox®, fillers, ThermiRF®, and a multitude of additional procedures. She has also received extensive training in venous and lymphatic disease and is board certified with the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine. Dr. Zaleski received the highly coveted U.S. Naval Health Professions Scholarship Award and received her medical education at WVSOM. She graduated Sigma Sigma Phi from medical school, an award given for academic achievement and community service. Dr. Zaleski-Larsen went on to complete an internal medicine internship at National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda. Dr. Zaleski-Larsen completed her dermatology residency at Naval Medical Center, San Diego and became the Department Head of Dermatology and Laser Surgery at Naval Hospital Okinawa, Japan. Dr. Zaleski-Larsen then returned to Naval Medical Center, San Diego serving as a staff dermatologist for the dermatology residency program and was on the clinical competency committee. Additionally, she has published 15 articles in peer-reviewed dermatology journals, lectured at multiple conferences, and won the Best Staff Publication Award 3rd place 2015 with the Association of Military Dermatologists. Dr. Zaleski-Larsen and her husband Mark Larsen have resided in San Diego for over 4 years and enjoy international travel, running, hiking, tennis, and photography.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Cosmetic Dermatologist
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - West Virginia University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- National Capital Consortium, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Residency in Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Fellowship in Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Best Staff Publication Award 3rd place 2015 with the Association of Military Dermatologists.
- Published 15 articles in peer-reviewed dermatology journals.
4060 Fourth Ave, Suite 415
San Diego, CA 92103