Dr. Lloyd Leiva, MD
Geriatrician, Primary Care Doctor, Internist
Dr. Lloyd Leiva is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and specializes in geriatric medicine. He received his medical degree from Universidad de San Carlos, Guatemala. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency in 1995 from San Juan de Dios Hospital and U.S. Internal Medicine Residency in 2000 from Jersey City Medical Center, Mount Sinai. A Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine was completed from Jackson Hospital, Miami University in 2002. Dr. Leiva has been in practice over 23 years and serves both Manatee Memorial and Blake Medical Centers. He is a member of American Association of Family Physicians, Florida Medical Association and Manatee County Medical Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Jersey City Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Universidad de San Carlos Facultad de Ciencias Médicas
- San Juan de Dios Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Miami, Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine
Optimum Point Care
3904 Cortez Rd W
Bradenton, FL 34210