Dr. Lorraine (Loren) Simonds, MD
Lorraine Simonds, M.D. received her Bachelor of Arts undergraduate degree from Emory University, and her Medical Degree from the Medical College of Georgia. She completed her ophthalmology residency at the UT Health Science Center at Houston. She is board-certified by American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Simonds enjoys spending time with her patients and providing the guidance they need in order to resolve their eye problems. She is a big proponent of patient education and performs very thorough examinations to make sure her patients are receiving the best eye care possible. When not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband and three young kids. She also enjoys traveling around the world, amateur photography, swimming, and running.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - Augusta University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Austin (Internship)
- University of Texas, Houston, Residency in Ophthalmology
- University of Texas, Southwestern (Internship)
Awards and publications
- Alpha Epsilon Delta pre-med honor society, Emory
- Summer Undergraduate Research Experience Program (SURE), Emory
New Tampa Eye Institute
27356 Cashford Circle
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544