About Dr. Luis Jimenez
Please bring your insurance card and photo ID with you to your appointment. Luis Jimenez, MD is a skilled and diligent surgeon serving the community of Nashua, NH. Dr. Jimenez attended Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU) Escuela de Medicina, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. Dr. Jimenez is a part of Foundation Surgery. Patients see Dr. Jimenez for a variety of reasons, including surgery consultations. Dr. Jimenez is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. During his consultations, Dr. Jimenez fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- American Board of Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU) Escuela de Medicina
- Albert Einstein Medical Center (Residency)
Dr. Luis Jimenez's office location
8 Prospect Street, North II
Nashua, NH 03060
Patient reviews for Dr. Luis Jimenez
Professional, knowledgeable, does not talk down to patient.
Excellent. Very quick, painless procedure with good conversation.
He did a very good job. No pain.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Surgery Consultation
- Thyroid Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Appendicitis / Appendectomy
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Chronic Cholecystitis
- Chronic Non-Healing Wound
- Cleft Lip / Palate
- Colon Cancer
- More Procedures