About Lynn Maiden
Lynn Maiden is a caring and compassionate nurse practitioner serving the community of Birmingham, AL. She attended Troy University, where she received her master’s degree in maternal and child health nursing. She then completed her certificate in family nursing at Samford University. She also holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Alabama, Birmingham. Ms. Maiden is a part of Brookwood Primary Care - The Narrows. Ms. Maiden is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. She is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Troy University, Master's in Maternal and Child Health Nursing
- Samford University, Certificate in Family Nursing
- University of Alabama, Birmingham (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- National Clinical Presentation (2004) : Depression and Chronic Disease. National Respiratory Nursing Society Annual Meeting Baltimore, MD.
- National Clinical Presentation (2007) : Getting the Most Out of Your Convenient Care Clinicians. Marketing to New Health Care Consumer/International Consumer Health On Demand Conference. Chicago, IL .
Lynn Maiden's office location
BBH -The Narrows
Brookwood Baptist Primary Care, The Narrows
13521 Old Highway 280, Suite 225
Birmingham, AL 35242
Patient reviews for Lynn Maiden, CRNP
What a wonderful experience! CRNP Lynn Maiden was personable and professional. Thorough explanations, clear plan of care, and confidence that I can call on her for anything! Karen McMillan
Loved her! The staff was very friendly too!
She’s the best!
She’s always very thorough. I couldn’t ask for better.
Lynn takes time with you to get to the root cause of your problem. She doesn't try to just diagnose you and leave. Very personable and even though I was there for a painful problem...she made the visit enjoyable.
Lynn was very easy to talk with. I felt like she really listened to me and cared about my concerns.
Very informative and was able to answer every question clearly!!
I heard great things about Lynn Maiden and she did not disappoint! She was friendly and professional. She helped me formulate an action plan to achieve my health goals rather than throwing pills at the synptoms. I am so pleased with her and with her office. Excellent staff at Brookwood Primary Care!
Lynn was very thorough, personable, and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with her and would recommend her.
Lynn seemed kind enough, but the office staff was less than helpful! I waited an hour and a half for simple blood testing, and had to fill out all the forms I had previously completed on ZocDoc. Either the office is not educated or simply doesn't understand the online check in process, but I will not be booking another appointment with this branch.
She was absolutely amazing! I was in and out quickly!
She very easy to talk to and seems to really care about your health and well being. Lynn made me feel very comfortable.
She is an amazing person. She seem to really care about her patients.
This was my first visit and she was wonderful! I will be using her for my primary care in the future. She was very thorough and considerate.
Lynn Maiden was great. She listened intently and addressed each of my issues thoroughly. She was understanding, patient, and she also has a good sense of humor! I would definitely recommend her!
All the staff in Dr. Maiden's office were very friendly and helpful. Her nurse was very friendly and I was blown away by Dr. Maiden's manner. She sat down and talked with me, taking her time and being very thorough. She made me feel very comfortable and understood, and I could sense her confidence and competency. I felt like I was in good hands. I would definitely recommend Dr. Maiden.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Urology Consultation
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Breast Biopsy
- Abnormal Breast MRI
- Abnormal Breast Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances