Dr. Lyudmila Kirillova, MD
Please bring your insurance card and photo ID with you to your appointment. Lyudmila Kirillova is a mindful and engaged rheumatologist serving the community of Nashua, NH. Dr. Kirillova attended Ryazan State Ivan Petrovich Pavlov Medical University Medical Faculty, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency at St. Luke's University Hospital, Bethlehem. She continued her training by completing a fellowship in rheumatology at Geisinger Medical Center. Dr. Kirillova is a part of Nashua Rheumatology. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Kirillova is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Geisinger Medical Center, Fellowship in Rheumatology
- Medical School - Ryazan State Ivan Petrovich Pavlov Medical University Medical Faculty
- St. Luke's University Hospital, Bethlehem (Residency)
Rheumatology at the Bone and Joint Center
17 Prospect Street, Suite S202
Nashua, NH 03060