Dr. Madina Haque, MD
Dr. Madina Haque is a kind and compassionate Internist practicing in Arlington, Virginia and the surrounding areas. Dr. Haque attended Rangpur Medical College for her undergraduate studies and completed her residency at District of Columbia General Hospital under the Georgetown Department of medicine program. Patients also see Nurse Practitioner Eszter Varga for a variety of reasons, including annual physicals, arthritis, sore throat, and urinary tract infections. Patients trust Ms. Varga's expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes. She is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Virginia Hospital Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Rangpur Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- District of Columbia General Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Arlington County Medical Society
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Honorary Award in Internal Medicine - Bangladesh
- Patient Choice Award
Madina Haque, M.D., P.C.
1715 North George Mason Drive, Suite # 404
Arlington, VA 22205