Dr. Majed Chane, MD, FACC, FACP
Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist
Majed Chane is an experienced and dedicated internist specializing in interventional cardiology and serving patients in Huffington Beach, CA. Dr. Chane can communicate with his patients in English, Spanish, Arabic, and Vietnamese. Services he offers include cardiology consultations, cholesterol checkups, cardiovascular screenings, echocardiograms, and pacemaker implants. Dr. Chane is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He graduated from the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine and completed two fellowships through the University of Southern California and the University of Arizona. He is currently a member of the American Heart Association, the American College of Cardiology, the American College of Physicians, and the American Society of Angiology. Dr. Chane has published work in various journals, including the Journal of Interventional Cardiology and the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Interventional Cardiologist
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Arizona, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- University of Southern California, Fellowship in Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
18800 Main St, Ste. 103
Huntington Beach, CA 92648