Dr. Maria Olga Cardenas, MD
Maria Olga Cardenas is a dedicated and detail-oriented endocrinologist caring for the River Forest, IL community. Dr. Cardenas attended Rush University, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Yale University. She then completed her fellowship in endocrinology and women's health at Oregon Health & Science University and completed another fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism at Northwestern University. Dr. Cardenas is a part of Chicago Health Medical Group. She is board certified in endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She is a member of the Endocrine Society, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, and the American Thyroid Association. Dr. Cardenas’s clinical interests include endocrine issues such as diabetes, hormonal imbalances, and thyroid disorders. She has treated and managed a diverse range of medical dysfunctions and is committed to providing the best comprehensive medical care available. She speaks Spanish and English, which makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. By Dr. Cardenas: "I believe in providing the highest quality of care using a patient-centered and individualized approach". Patients trust her expertise because she consistently provides high-quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University, Fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Oregon Health & Science University, Fellowship in Endocrinology and Women's Health
- Yale University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American Thyroid Association
- Endocrine Society
Chicago Health Medical Group
7411 Lake St, Suite 1120 Bldg A
River Forest, IL 60305