About Dr. Maria Silveira Galban
Maria Silveira Galban is a concerned and interested pediatrician serving the community of Chicago, IL. Dr. Galban attended medical school at the Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina. She completed her residency in pediatrics at the University of Illinois in Chicago. Dr. Galban is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is part of AMITA Health Medical Group. Patients trust Dr. Galban 's expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
- Aetna Better Health
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Residency in Pediatrics
Dr. Maria Silveira Galban's office locations
AMITA Health Medical Group
711 W North Ave
Chicago, IL 60610
AMITA Health Medical Group
2913 N Commonwealth Ave, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60657
Patient reviews for Dr. Maria Silveira Galban
Really liked her. Very caring with my daughter. Only negative point is that I was requested to arrive at 5:15pm and left office at 7pm. I didn't think I would leave the office so late.
Dr. Silveira was very nice but she didn't really take care of our baby's needs. There were a couple of very important issues we wanted to know about that and she didn't give that much importance to them. What we really didn't like was that she said she would call us back and she never did, and the call was about a very important concern we have about our child's health. So unfortunately we are not going back. She is nice, but I would like to see more commitment.
I'm really glad we switched doctors and saw her. She was patient and kind and thorough.
Our first appointment with Dr. Silveira Galban was very positive. She seemed to be thorough, professional, kind, and patient. So far we are happy with the switch.
What a perfect visit! We chose her last minute for ke newborn's first visit and she's just perfection! Her demeanor is calm, friendly, honest, warm and welcoming. We instantly liked her and are so happy with our choice in pediatrician! She's confident and patient with us and all of our "new parent" questions and didn't rush us away or make us feel silly for our otherwise silly questions :) thank you for a wonderful visit!
Very helpful, and informative. I like that she listened to AND validated my concerns.
It was our first time meeting with Dr.Maria Silveira and I'm really impressed. She so nice and caring! Despite she was feeling not very well,she was patiently listening to me and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend her!
She was honest which is really nice, I'm tired of hearing cookie cutter things. She was patient with my toddler, who wasn't having the greatest day. I felt like she was someone I could easily talk to. Recommend her very much.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances