Dr. Mario Pacheco, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Mario Pacheco is a compassionate and diligent family physician as well as primary care doctor in Santa Fe, NM. He obtained his medical degree from the University of New Mexico. He completed his residency and fellowship at the University of New Mexico. Dr. Pacheco is a part of Pojoaque Primary Care. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He is also a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. Because he is bilingual in English and Spanish, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having him as their physician. Dr. Pacheco is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- CHRISTUS Saint Vincent Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of New Mexico, Doctor of Medicine
- University of New Mexico (Fellowship)
- University of New Mexico (Residency)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Pojoaque Primary Care
5 Petroglyph Circle, Suite A
Santa Fe, NM 87506