Dr. Mark Ende, DO
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Mark Ende is a dedicated and compassionate Internist serving the community of Toms River, NJ. Dr. Ende earned his medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed a Residency at Metropolitan Hospital, Wyoming. Dr. Ende is affiliated with Southern Ocean Medical Center. He is board certified in internal medicine by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine. He is also a member of the American Osteopathic Association. Dr. Ende treats a range of conditions including annual physicals, illness, pre-surgery checkups, and general follow ups. He is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Metropolitan Hospital, Wyoming, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
Meridian Primary Care - Forked River-Rte 9
138 South Main St
Forked River, NJ 08731