Dr. Mark Reeder, MD
Dr. Mark Reeder is an attentive and diligent family physician serving the community of Kingston, NH. Dr. Reeder attended Ohio State University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency at Riverside Methodist Hospitals, Columbus. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Notre Dame. Dr. Reeder is a part of Kingston Health and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital in Exeter, NH. He is also board certified in family medicine and sports medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Reeder is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Exeter Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine (Family Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Ohio State University
- Riverside Methodist Hospitals, Columbus (Residency)
- University of Notre Dame (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- Awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient Centered Medical Home - 2011