Dr. Marsha Henderson, MD
Dr. Henderson graduated from UCLA with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry. She then went on to medical school at the University of Michigan and completed her internship at St. Joseph Hospital in Ann Arbor. Dr. Henderson performed her dermatology residency training at Henry Ford Hospital. In addition to residency, she performed a two year fellowship in clinical research at Henry Ford Hospital, with a special focus in vitiligo, hidradenitis suppurativa, phototherapy and ethnic skin. She continues to teach residents as a staff member at Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Henderson has interests in general dermatology, hair disorders, vitiligo, ethnic skin and hidradenitis suppurativa. She is also well versed in surgical and cosmetic dermatology. She continues to work in clinical research and has presented and national and international meetings.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - University of Michigan, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Ann Arbor (Internship)
Awards and publications
- Dr. Henderson has completed his Clinical Research Fellowship from Henry Ford Hospital
5958 N Canton Center Rd, Suite 700
Canton, MI 48187