Dr. Martin Richler, MD
**PLEASE make sure if you are booking with any MASS HEALTH or HMO Insurance plans that you've contacted your PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN for a referral. The practice will be reaching out to you to verify this information** Martin Richler, MD practices in Waltham, MA. Ophthalmologists examine and treat common vision disorders, eye injuries and eye diseases. Ophthalmologists such as Martin Richler, MD are licensed medical doctors and can prescribe medication as well as perform eye surgery. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Please verify that your insurance will cover this visit. If a referral is required, call your primary care physician. If you are a CONTACT LENS WEARER, appointments are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. Please be sure to come in wearing your contact lenses and bring either your contact lens prescription or contact lens boxes. There is a $40 fee for the contact lens evaluation. Most plans do not cover this fee.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, A Steward Family Hospital
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Medical School - McGill University Faculty of Medicine
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Massachusetts Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- New England Ophthalmological Society
Martin Richler MD
20 Hope Ave., Suite 212
Waltham, MA 02453